Director of Operations – Field Services at Altisource (Remote)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you thrive driving operational effectiveness in a fast-growing business?
- Does leading a high-performing, client-focused team get you energized?
- Do you have a passion for exceeding client expectations?
- Are you interested in joining a large company that is financially solid and gives you the ability to manage as if you were the business owner?
- Does working remotely, wherever you want to be located, appeal to you?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource. Publicly traded, we have a reputation for hiring energetic, highly skilled, self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment…and we are looking for a strategic leader to step into the role of Director of Operations.Job Description
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Grow and sustain a high-performance mortgage field services team
- Lead remote teams, both onshore and offshore
- Leverage customized technology tools to maximize team performance
- Interact regularly with clients to strengthen relationships with many of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders and servicers
- Define, implement, and enhance operational policies and guidelines for the team
- Develop and execute new growth strategies
- Collaborate with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel, and oversee employee training programs
- Work closely with the human resources department to develop and implement performance evaluation and recognition programs
- Interact regularly with corporate legal and compliance teams to facilitate consistently compliant operations
- Maximize the business unit’s financial performance
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager in creating and managing the annual budget
- Manage procurement and resource allocation
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have experience in ...
- Setting focus and direction for employees
- Leading onshore and offshore operations teams in the mortgage field services industry
- Interacting successfully with all levels of a company
- Cultivating strong, positive client relationships
- Driving high performance teams that meet or exceed client expectations
- Leveraging technology to maximize efficiency and performance
- Managing P&L financial results
- Creating efficient and effective processes
- Establishing and maintaining operations in compliance with enterprise and industry standards
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.