Director of Operations Analytics at Spreetail (Lincoln, NE)
| Lincoln, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is looking to add a Director of Operations Analytics to our growing Delivery Operations and Strategic Initiatives department! This role would be directly responsible for working with data analytics, project management, and process improvement.
How you will achieve success:
- The role will be responsible for 4 pillars within Spreetail’s organization: Analytics, Central Operations, Project Management, and Process Improvement. You will define key performance indicators (KPIs) and data analytics requirements for this new program. Leverage data analytics to isolate and justify initiatives worth investing business resources.
- Obsess the details from low volume launch to nationwide scale. You will own the development of the processes, defining requirements for KPIs, and driving compliance in live operations.
- Articulate root cause entitlement opportunity, and expected program impact, coordinate with pertinent stakeholders, and provide routine updates on Weekly/Monthly Business Reviews (WBR/MBR).
- Lead process improvement efforts with the last mile and middle mile network from a performance and cost point of view.
- Think, teach, and learn new standard processes through experiences and communicate plans of rolling the standards out through the Central Operation Organization.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills paired with knowledge with a hands-on attitude, attention to detail, and good business judgment.
- Experience conducting statistical, financial, strategic, and operational analysis and modeling involving large data sets to support and improve business operations, implement best practices, and conduct a cost-benefit analysis.
- Ability to facilitate and build roadmaps for multiple initiatives and programs: strong organizational, time management, and reporting efficiency.
- Process engineering understanding in both development and improvement.
- Strong SQL, PowerBI, and Excel skills.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 29 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description