Director, Global Services Strategy & Operations (Remote Eligible) at Okta
The Director, Global Services Operations manages all functions related to Professional and Educational Services. Responsibilities include planning, reporting, P&L management, goal setting, business process optimization, resource management, forecasting, pipeline management as well as other KPIs required to manage the business.
This role will partner with the VP of Global Services to identify market and team opportunities to accelerate excellence and efficiency across customer deployments, onboarding reporting & analytics, education and training. Reporting to the Director, Customer First Strategy & Operations, the role will also work directly with Accounting, FP&A, Business Systems, Data & Analytics, Legal and Deal Desk to ensure initiatives are prioritized within the cross functional organizations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and evolve the strategy and operations roadmap while working closely with Services leadership to help them drive the direction of their business for both services sales and delivery.
- Support the assignment of goals and the tracking of goals for all groups of the organization - drive execution of milestones and communicate roadblocks.
- Drive Services target setting process and headcount planning at the beginning of each quarter and FY planning cycle in partnership with FP&A.
- Manage overall Services budget - track and prioritize investments made by leadership and own forecasting of revenue and margin.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and partner with necessary business units to implement solutions and change management communications.
- Serve as POC for all Services related GTM initiatives - partner with all necessary groups to drive end to end process of changes related to Services products.
- Identify key trends and drive forecasting accuracy across all key metrics.
- Provide reporting, insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into KPIs - communicating ongoing status and recommending revisions to existing metrics and measurements.
- Work closely with leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the key technology investments.
- Maintain tight relationships with technology vendors to ensure we are maximizing the functionality of our systems to support the changes within the business.
- Provide input to leadership in the development and administration of the compensation incentives
- Lead, mentor, and develop the Global Services Operations team - resolve staffing escalations, prioritize tasks and projects within team members, drive execution of Services operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Service Operations experience, preferably at a SaaS Enterprise software company.
- 8+ years of related experience working with Business Operations Management.
- Strong leadership skills with prior experience building and managing a team.
- Working knowledge and experience rolling out Enterprise Operational Excellence
- Comfortability managing analytically rigorous initiatives. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; with demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
- Deep knowledge and significant expertise with Salesforce and FinancialForce.
- Ability to anticipate concepts and trends related to Professional and Education Services.
- Proven track record collaborating with business leaders to understand the needs of the field and roll out solutions and processes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations while successfully designing effective processes. Can juggle multiple changing priorities while working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.