Customer Implementation Specialist - BRIGANCE
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Customer Implementation Specialist for BRIGANCE will be reporting to the Inside Sales Manager and working cross-functionally to support current and expanding implementations of our programs in Special Education and Early Childhood Education nationally. The CIS is a product expert able to advise customers on how to use our programs in a variety of implementation use cases.
The impact you'll have:
- Become an expert on our BRIGANCE services and products, helping document the latest educational trends, literacy initiatives, funding sources and compliance expectations for early childhood and Special Education at the local, state, and national levels.
- Support new customers by obtaining the necessary details for the proper set-up of licenses, shipment of products, delivery of training and invoicing of orders.
- Coordinate the scheduling and customizing of Professional Development sessions for teachers and administrators using our products.
- Set up, maintain, and keep accurate customer records within the CRM system, maintaining and requesting educator references, client user lists and important contacts.
- Research and accurately respond to incoming educator questions about using the BRIGANCE assessments and activities.
- Collaborate with leadership across departments to develop, execute, optimize, and assess efficiency opportunities in our processes and practices utilizing existing corporate resources.
- Proactively share market trends, customer feedback, and competitive information with leadership to impact future CA offerings and solutions.
Who we're looking for:
- You possess strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote) as well as CRM/Salesforce and search engines.
- You are an exceptional listener and communicator, building trust and dependability with both colleagues and clients both in customer service and presentation settings
- You're a forever learner - able to learn and incorporate new and complex concepts quickly
- You maintain strong organizations skills, accuracy, and efficiency with multi-step processes while meeting deadlines
- You are adaptable - willing to adjust to current best practices and favorably navigate through challenges
- You demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
Location: Tucson, AZ. Strong remote candidates will be considered, but will need to travel to Tucson approximately 20% of the time in this role.