KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Corporate Events Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Event Management through the planning and execution of KnowBe4 produced events, including annual user conferences held both in-person and virtually, to ensure they are done professionally and provide great value to the applicable audience — customers, partners, prospects.
- Support the Director of Event Management in the execution of the annual event plan
- Complete all assigned tasks on time based on the project schedule for each event
- Help maintain the annual event budget for all events throughout the year, including tracking all KnowBe4 colleague expenses and event expenses as needed
- Own the execution and implementation of assigned events with a strong sense of accountability
- Assist the Events and Marketing team in meeting Company objectives for lead generation from conferences, events, and trade shows
- Build and execute project plans for assigned events
- Manage all event logistics for assigned events in conjunction with outside vendors including room blocks, venue space planning, room sets, A/V, electrical and internet needs, F&B, and event transportation as needed
- Create detailed event debriefs for assigned events composed of survey data, event registration numbers and trends, session statistics, areas for improvement and more
- Liaise with Marketing/Creative to build necessary event promotion, event collateral and landing pages
- Coordinate with Internal IT for any onsite needs at events and coordinate with internal KnowBe4 departments for any approved departmental initiatives (labs, board meetings, etc.) at events
- Coordinate travel, lodging, and expenses for KnowBe4 staff traveling to meetings
- Determine KnowBe4 internal staffing plans for events in coordination with Events team and HR
- Source and distribute event apparel for all internal KnowBe4 staff attendees
- Source and procure any additional items needed for events (nametags, swag, apparel, ribbons, lanyards, giveaways, etc.) and maintain inventory
- Manage meeting preparation, supplies ordering, and packing/shipping of event materials
- Ensure KnowBe4 best practices, policies and procedures are maintained for all events
- Work with international teams to support global events as needed
- Serve as a member of the Events team; support the development and adoption of best practices, training, and high standards of excellence across all events
- Stay up to date and train on current event trends and event technology
- Proficiency in CVENT Event Management software (or similar tools) recommended
- College Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience working in event management ideally in the corporate or technology space
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in GSuite applications
- Fluent in the use of Zoom, and virtual event platforms
- Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decor and entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highly skilled in managing relationships with customers, executives, IT industry employees, vendors, etc.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.