Business Develoment Manager - East at Cybereason
Sr Manager, Business Development - East (US)
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders, with future-ready attack protection that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR & XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (“malop”). The result: defenders like you can outthink, outpace, and end even the most sophisticated attack.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
This role will have a hands-on role in leading, hiring and scaling our world class Americas BDR team to drive highly qualified opportunities for the business. If you are a strategic leader who also loves coaching and developing early-career professionals into mainstream business contributors, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, hire and scale our BDR team in the eastern US to drive highly qualified opportunities
- Serve as a best practices expert for building inbound and outbound pipeline generation tactics
- Coach and empower BDRs as they grow their sales career; create and implement training and a clear path of success for team members
- Create and deliver accurate analysis of individual/team results and maintain reporting to accurately track and manage BDR sales metrics
- Inspect and advise BDR messaging in collaboration with our Product Marketing team
- Foster open communication while driving a fun and successful sales team climate
- Be a strategic partner and advisor for the Director of Demand Marketing in creating future business development direction
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience in managing a small to midsize team of individual contributors to collectively achieve a common goal
- Someone who exhibits a high degree of motivation, energy and creativity working in a fast-paced organization
- Understanding of sales process and best practices - preferably within a direct, B2B inbound/outbound sales environment
- Experience with sales management and lead generation software tools (Salesforce, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and improving BDR KPIs
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as a Sr. BDR or Team Lead a plus
- Results-oriented, metrics driven track record
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or relevant field