Administrative Coordinator at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Administrative Coordinator will form part of the Global Talent Brand & Outreach sub-division, which is primarily focused on developing a high-quality and ongoing pipeline of skilled candidates through all areas of talent outreach in the community and online by building employer brand awareness, cultivating relationships and partnerships, increasing candidate engagement, and driving candidate relationship management in order to attract top quality candidates to KnowBe4.
The Global Talent Brand & Outreach Project Coordinator will perform a wide range of project and administrative support activities and provide assistance to the Global Talent Brand & Outreach sub-division to facilitate the efficient operation of the team and the organization. You will be responsible for coordinating projects, preparing reports, email and calendar management, meeting minutes, travel coordination, and administrative tasks as assigned by the VP of Global Talent Brand & Outreach. You will also be responsible for coordinating recruiting-related events for the team when needed. Our team has a fun and close workplace dynamic, and we were just awarded Talent Brand Team of the Year!
- Compile and prepare content for key projects such as weekly executive reports, monthly newsletters, expense reports and other reports as needed
- Monitor all sub-division project plans/schedules, and ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner; assist project managers when needed; assess and make changes to projects to ensure all deadlines are met
- Manage the calendar and inbox of the VP of Global Talent Brand & Outreach
- Coordinate, oversee, and administer programs and projects within the sub-division and with other departments
- Create meeting minutes and agendas for meetings, keeping track of action items; be present at important meetings especially in the executive’s absence
- Document all internal and external obstacles and delays, and tries to find “workarounds”
- Ensure all departments complete assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Coordinate travel arrangements & accommodations for the team during events, conferences, etc.
- Plan in-person and virtual team-building and other events for the team
- Submit & track procurement requests on behalf of the team and review requests for sponsorships
- Assist with budget management and tracking
- Assist with video production when the team is recording videos- reserving rooms, ordering props, contacting actors, submitting facilities tickets, checking the on-site premises the day before recording
- Assist with swag inventory and order more when necessary
- Coordinate all department orders and deliveries (equipment, swag, goodies, etc.) and organize them at the office
- Order food and supplies for group visits and field trips; help with event setup and take down; participate and host the groups when needed
- Run errands for things that need to be picked up for recruiting and speaking events (flyers, polos, etc.)
- Order printed design work from vendors & manage invoices
- Ensure team statistics and objectives are kept up to date and accurate
- Complete research projects as assigned by VP of Global Talent Brand & Outreach
- Proactively solve problems, and independently handle issues as necessary
- Effectively manage time, prioritize work, anticipate needs, and multi-task across many assignments & projects
- Be available during evenings and weekends to help with events, career fairs, etc. and be able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 1 year of proven work experience in an administrative role
- Experience with event planning, project management, budgeting, and process creation preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- High attention to detail with impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with external partners, candidates and internal stakeholders)
- Team oriented with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Slides & Google Docs
- Interest in the fields of talent brand, talent acquisition, people operations or talent outreach (preferred but not required)
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.