Upcoming Entry-Level HR Job Fair at Chewy (Philadelphia, PA)
Upcoming Entry-Level HR Job Fair Dates and Times:
Monday, June 6th, 2022 (10am-2pm)
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths, competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
We are currently looking for HR Specialists to join our team at our FC facility in Wilkes Barre, PA!
Please make sure to have multiple copies of your resume handy to provide to our Recruiting and HR team at the event.
Chewy Fulfillment Center 600 New Commerce Blvd Wilkes Barre, PA 18706Recruiting Entrance
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Full Time Opportunities with potential overtime
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
We look forward to seeing you at our event! 🐾
Chewy is currently recruiting for a Night Shift Human Resources Specialist for our Fulfillment Center in Wilkes Barre, PA This position is responsible for providing support and analysis on issues, reports and trends from the time and attendance tools. Must be able to work one weekend day (4 x 10 hours).
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Oversees and maintains the T&A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers, agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy’s payroll team on system upgrades, testing and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated T&A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process
- Kronos T & A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]