University Recruiter at Plaid (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:17 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 9, 2022
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Attracting and retaining fantastic people is the most important thing we do here at Plaid. As we continue to grow the company, Plaid is now looking to scale our intern and new grad programs.
What you'll do:
- Lead school specific strategies to build our on-campus brand, attract diverse talent, and achieve our hiring goals
- Plan and execute virtual and on-campus events that show Plaid’s value proposition and attracts top early talent
- Build strong relationships with on-campus leaders including professors, student orgs, and career services staff
- Partner closely with engineering and sales to build school strategy, coordinate events, confirm interviews and manage offer process
- Source interns and new grads, identifying and activating top students, screening technical resumes, and hosting phone interviews
- Own the full-cycle candidate experience with university candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process
- Plan and host intern program activities resulting in a world-class intern program that continues to build our on-campus brand
What excites us:
- Being obsessive about great candidate experience
- 2 years of university recruiting experience managing and driving full lifecycle recruiting process for new grad and intern candidates preferred (technical recruiting experience is a plus!), at least 6mo of experience in HR, program management, coordination or other relevant function required
- Strong communicator across all levels of the organization as well as cross-functionally
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborator with track record for building successful partnerships across the business
- Passionate about hiring diverse teams and experience building strategies to engage with diverse talent
- Willingness to travel to attend university and diversity events
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
More Information on Plaid
Plaid operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Plaid was founded in 2013. It has 1012 total employees. To see all 26 open jobs at Plaid, click here.
Read Full Job Description