We are searching for a dynamic and experienced Technical Sourcer to join our team and help us build out the future for autonomous and robotics machines.
In this role you will focus on finding awesome technical talent with diverse skill sets spanning Software Infrastructure, Hardware, Security, AI, Machine learning, and Robotics. You will collaborate closely with our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, VP of People, Software Engineering Teams, and the hiring managers to help us meet our aggressive hiring goals. We are building the best sourcing and recruiting team in an environment that cares deeply about its people and culture.
This is a full-time role that can be held remotely or in person at our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.
- Work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of multiple engineering and autonomy roles
- Develop and manage a strong candidate pipeline
- Strategize different ways to build top tier talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and event-based sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate world class passive candidates through the use of recruiting tools such as: LinkedIn, AngelList, Jopwell, Indeed, etc.
- Screen resumes and phone interview candidates to determine a cultural and high level technical fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Manage the talent pipeline through high level organization utilizing our applicant tracking system Lever
- Develop and build out ideas on how to enhance our talent acquisition pipeline utilizing project management tools such as Asana & Miro
- 4+ years technical sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing for one or more of the following: robotics, machine learning, AI, software, hardware, cloud, and cybersecurity engineers
- Great eye for world class talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Strong focus on providing fantastic candidate experience
- Great interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open-source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with many different people
- Highly organized and can move at a fast pace with little to no guidance
- Knowledge in Asana, Slack, Lever, and LinkedIn recruiter is a huge plus
- Startup experience a huge plus
- Generational opportunity to build a new platform that will power the next generation of smart machines and the future of work.
- Existing customer base includes 300+ of the most advanced teams building smart machines in the world today, all of which came inbound.
- Cohesive, high-performing leadership team with established values that include thinking out loud, building together, and owning your priorities.
- Supportive investors that have consistently renewed their commitment to the company over three rounds of venture capital.
- Stock options and 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO, minimum required PTO, plus holidays
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Life insurance & AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
FORT Robotics is deeply committed to a community of diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes applications from women, underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and other candidates who will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives.
FORT Robotics is building a first-of-its kind safety and security platform for smart machines. FORT's mission is to unlock the full potential of automation by accelerating development, reducing risk, and building trust in autonomous systems. Based in Philadelphia, FORT provides solutions for autonomous and intelligent machines in a variety of industries, including warehousing, construction, agriculture and manufacturing.
More Information on FORT Robotics
FORT Robotics operates in the Robotics industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. FORT Robotics was founded in 2022. It has 42 total employees. To see all 5 open jobs at FORT Robotics, click here.
Read Full Job Description