Technical Recruiter - Bilingual Spanish at Aera Technology (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:47 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
We’re aggressively growing Aera and seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter who is bilingual (English/Spanish) to support this growth for our MX and US Engineering team. The recruiter we are seeking has experience sourcing and engaging mid to high level candidates with a background in data science or software as a service. You'll partner closely with our engineering leaders on their most critical hiring needs. These are highly visible, critical roles that offer extensive exposure to our leadership team.
We are a remote-friendly company. Our ideal candidate can be based anywhere in the US, with experience recruiting Engineers throughout the US
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers and closing candidates
- Partner closely with our leadership team to define the requirements for open positions and prepare the job descriptions
- Build strong relationships with each of the hiring managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams
- Manage the advertising of open roles and leverage relevant channels to attract inbound candidate interest. Explore innovative ways to build our employer brand, including by hosting meetups and on-site events
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious! Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview
- Provide regular, data-driven updates to company leadership on recruiting progress
- 2-5 years of experience as a Engineering or Technical Recruiter, preferably at a SaaS company, where you’ve seen effective, scalable recruiting processes in action
- Startup experience is highly desirable!
- Demonstrated experience engaging and closing passive talent for hard-to-fill roles
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Lever is a must
- Experience running a structured interview process in a high volume recruiting environment
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve
- Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills required
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: Benefits provided through your choice of Aetna PPO, Aetna HDHP, or, for California-based team members, Kaiser
- Dental: No monthly cost to employee through Delta Dental
- Vision: No monthly cost to employee through VSP
- 401K and Additional Benefits Plans: Employees can contribute to: 401(k) plan (Traditional/Roth); Health Savings Account (HSA); Flexible Savings Account (FSA); Supplemental Life Insurance Plan; Short-term Disability; Commuter Benefit Program
- Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content through Udemy, our online learning platform. Udemy offers thousands of courses to help you learn new skills - whether for your professional development or your personal interests
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Paid Time Off: To give our best and live a well-balanced life, we need to take time off for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Here at Aera, we offer flexible paid time off. In addition, we have 10 paid holidays each year
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
Note: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people.,, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.
More Information on Aera Technology
Aera Technology operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA and San Francisco, CA. Aera Technology was founded in 2017. It has 433 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 5 open jobs at Aera Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description