Next Insurance is a fast-growing company based in Silicon Valley led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, desire to travel the unbeaten path and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
Our People Team makes sure Next Insurance is a phenomenal place to work every day by building, growing, and developing the careers of the extraordinary people who work here. Next Insurance is experiencing incredible growth, and we are looking for an experienced recruiting manager to join us to lead the charge to attract the industry’s top talent. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this role will have the opportunity to build a world-class recruiting team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and lead a team of recruiters that manage and deliver all aspects of an excellent recruiting experience to our candidates and managers
- Drive consistent and effective processes and implement practical sourcing tools
- Influence & support hiring managers to leverage best practices in hiring.
- Provide meaningful metrics on the status of Talent Acquisition and market conditions to hiring
- managers, business leaders, and recruiters
- Understand and map the market drivers and the competitive landscape
- Build a technology-enabled TA organization that uses data to improve quality, efficiency, candidate experience continuously, and derive critical talent insights
What We Need:
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- 8+ years of experience and at least 5 years experience managing a team
- Proven success building recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience mentoring and growing high performing teams
- Experience building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization, especially with senior executives.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques with a focus on providing a fantastic experience to both hiring managers and candidates
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.