LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Administrative support Global Product Technology team with end to end recruitment activities, including candidate screening and reference checks
- Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and interview teams regarding interview schedules, changes, and problem solving when last minute changes occur.
- Craft, upload and maintain compelling job postings on online Job Boards
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interview teams
- Promptly administer and maintain data in ATS (Greenhouse) based on requisition and candidate workflow
- Create offer letters and work with Operations Coordinator to ensure successful onboarding process for new hires, including background verification and IT setup
- Prepare and present weekly metrics / activity reports, including Recruiter pipeline tracking
- Support Global Talent Acquisition team in streamlining and maintaining a global workflow
- Liaise with and support the wider People Group team with ad hoc requests, employee engagement initiatives
- Leverage technology to introduce cutting edge recruiting tactics within social media
- Liaise with third party vendors on sourcing for contract based roles
- Schedule a high volume of phone, technical, onsite and presentation interviews
- Help the recruiting team build a pipeline of candidates for different positions.
- Manage interview logistics including travel arrangements, expense reimbursements and room booking
- Create a high-touch, best in class candidate experience for each candidate - Update our Applicant Tracking System with candidate interview statuses
- Help the team organize recruiting and women in IT events around the US
- Assist with training Recruiting Coordinator new hires - Support additional team projects and process updates
- Completed BS/BA degree
- 2+ years of administrative support
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- Attentive to detail while functioning in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable shifting process in a constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Forms and Docs)
- Knowledge of the how the recruiting organization functions
- Experience in project management or process improvement
- Identify challenges and implement changes to improve our talent operations processes, ensuring that we are running like a well-oiled machine
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.