Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Ensono
- Supporting recruiters by scheduling interviews and handling coordination between the candidate's availability and our interviewers' availability.
- Help create and edit communications and resources including job postings, template candidate correspondence, and employer branding materials
- Creating calendar invites in Outlook, setting up virtual meetings, and assisting with any other logistics related to interviews.
- Support in keeping our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Workday up to date.
- Planning & attending recruiting and networking events.
- Supporting employer branding including managing company pages and creating content.
- Ensuring job postings are up-to-date & reflect our priorities.
- Supporting various Talent Acquisition projects, as needed
- Assisting recruiting operations with metrics reporting as needed
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish - you have a strong sense of determination and take pride in your work
- Even-keeled and can handle a full workload - you aren't afraid of a new challenge and are up for learning new skills
- A people person and genuinely care about candidate experiences and interactions with Ensono
- Experienced in an administrative role, or customer facing position
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience preferred
Ensono is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment to our Associates and building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Pay transparency nondiscrimination statement/posting OFCCP's pay transparency policy can be found on OFCCP's website.
If you need accommodation at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email [email protected]