Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Carvana
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I mean, have you seen our vending machine?!
We are looking for people who are excited to thrive in an environment of impactful change. Team spirit is evident at Carvana and everyday we let our passions and creativity foster innovation. We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other to make data- and process-driven decisions in everything we do. Here are a few of our stories! We’ve been changing the game since 2013, and we’re not taking our foot off the gas now. Want more of the story? Check out our background here.
About the team and position
As a Coordinator, you will be an integral part and the administrative backbone of the Talent Acquisition team, supporting our incredible teams! No day will be the same. You will help with job postings, scheduling, applicant tracking, and onboarding support. You will also provide input on forming Carvana best practices since we LOVE collaborating and are constantly working to improve. You will also develop and maintain business relationships with your (really awesome) coworkers within Carvana! You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
We have taken steps to support the health and well-being of current and potential employees. Our interview and onboarding process is hosted virtually. This role is currently remote/home-based, with the intention of returning to our Tempe corporate office in the future.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure our jobs are visible to as many applicants as possible, posting to major recruiting sites and recommending ways to increase our visibility
- Source candidates as needed
- Schedule interviews and follow-ups, and coordinate travel when necessary
- Manage application intake, making sure each candidate has a single profile and is matched to the right job
- Draft letters for formal offers to candidates
- Support candidates hired through our onboarding process, helping ensure they’re ready to start at Carvana
- Act as a resource for new hires as they become familiar with our Carvana family
- Provide general administrative support to our Talent Acquisition leaders and teams
- Other duties as assigned
What you should know/have
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- You operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy (We are fast-paced and need people who can keep up!)
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one
- You have to understand the value of teamwork and how teams work
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja
- You are comfortable with change and can easily adapt
- You will not leave your personality at home
- We thrive from each unique perspective
- Our strength is in our diversity of opinions
We’d love it if you also have
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter to source qualified candidates
- Experience working with hiring managers and adapting sourcing strategies to match the need of the team
- HR/Recruitment experience
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Hourly Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.