Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Cprime (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:42 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, October 1, 2022
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary (NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and India.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Cprime US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment from most US-based locations. Occasionally, our teams have the option to meet in-person for team meetings, collaboration, or social events.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports all administrative and operational aspects of the end-to-end recruitment process with a high level of detail and proactive follow-up. We’re looking for a TA Coordinator who is excited to be the face of recruiting at Cprime while owning the candidate experience.
With our primary focus on scheduling and facilitating interviews, TA Coordinators are dedicated to ensuring our candidates have a positive and lasting impression of Cprime. This position will support our Talent Acquisition team, quickly and efficiently navigating last-minute changes and a high volume of requests. Along with scheduling interviews, our TA Coordinator will be responsible for running monthly and quarterly metrics, supporting our TA team, and other administrative duties as needed.
What will you do:
- Coordinate interviews and maintain recruiting calendars
- Communicate with both candidates and internal partners to guide them through the interview process
- Ensure all scheduling activities are accurately tracked in the ATS
- Admin and maintain internal TA systems and tools while looking for ways to improve existing processes
- Complete weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting on recruiting activities
- Quickly problem-solve last-minute issues that come up while coming up with a longer-term solution
- Contribute to projects including but not limited to candidate sourcing, reporting, candidate surveys, and ad-hoc projects
- Handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Assist with any additional talent acquisition projects
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 1-2 years or more experience in recruiting coordination, project coordination, HR coordination, or administrative coordination experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Proficient with G-Suite tools, MS Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever preferred)
- Organized, reliable, and detail-oriented (nothing falls through the cracks!)
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to stay calm and execute in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills while being an effective listener
- Process-oriented and enjoys continuously improving things
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Previous recruiting or human resources experience
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack, and/or ZoomLever ATS experience
- Desire to grow in the Talent Acquisition space
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 10-15% of the time when deemed safe to do so to meet client needs.
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
More Information on Cprime
Cprime operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA and Pasadena, CA. Cprime was founded in 2003. It has 289 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 21 open jobs at Cprime, click here.
Read Full Job Description