[solidcore] is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the TA Manager, this role is ideal for someone who is eager to gain exposure to all facets of talent acquisition within the company. The incumbent will collaborate with the TA Manager, hiring leaders, and candidates to help create a best-in-class onboarding experience consistent with [solidcore] brand standards, as well as assist with additional components of the full-cycle talent acquisition process as assigned. Primary responsibilities will include scouting, sourcing, interviewing, and auditioning candidates for coach roles across the country.
You will be responsible for
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers to create and implement sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing various channels, including social media networks, other fitness studios, and employee or coach referrals, for potential candidates.
- Leveraging various tools including our ATS, aggregate job posting sites and social media to source candidates for high need/hard to fill positions.
- Ensuring a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in all markets and establishing networking relationships with a diverse pool of candidates.
- Conducting general outreach to candidates via email, phone, or social media and following up as appropriate.
- Providing proactive communication and delivering high-level customer service through ongoing contact with new hires throughout the onboarding process.
- Screening potential candidates via phone to assess [solidcore] fit.
- Assisting with scheduling of additional interviews and the coordination of coach auditions, ensuring candidates move through the pipeline in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and responding to general inquiries from interested coach candidates.
- Assisting with collecting, tracking, and reporting on key departmental metrics, including retention and performance.
- Continually monitoring for and providing input as appropriate where process improvement opportunities exist.
What we need from you
- The position is full-time and exempt with an expected 40 hours per week
- The position is flexible/remote and based out of one of our existing markets* in TX, FL, or GA. *Must be located within vicinity of a studio.
- Proficiency with G Suite and social media tools required.
- Prior talent acquisition/recruitment experience is a plus.
What skills and experience you'll bring to us
- High energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude who can work with grace under pressure.
- Strong interest in talent acquisition with the desire to advance within the company.
- Detail oriented, organized, and committed individual with a drive to provide excellence at all touch points.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Range: $48,000-$50,000 per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Full coverage health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Cellphone stipend
[solidcore] is a national boutique fitness company with 70+ studios across the country. Our signature workout is 50 minutes of low-impact, high-intensity strength training: the lights are low and the music is loud.At [solidcore], we are passionately dedicated to the growth and development of our team and strive to create an environment where individuals can learn and develop their skills. We believe in cultivating a safe space where you are able to show up every day as your strongest, most empowered version of yourself. We stand behind the health and wellness of not only the teams working within the walls of our studios, but the broader community as well. We offer all full-time employees participation in our [solidcare] program that includes unlimited PTO, full spectrum insurance coverage, cell phone stipend, and so much more. Please visit our website here to read more about our mission and benefits.
At [solidcore] we believe in blazing paths, not trailing behind and we are firmly committed to being the leader in diversity, equity, and inclusion within the boutique fitness space. We want to create a community in which people can feel safe to show up as their most authentic selves. Community is not just what we do - it’s who we are and we are dedicated to promoting a welcoming environment for all. You can click here to find out more about the actions we are taking to promote a more diverse and inclusive space for both our clients and our internal team.
More Information on [solidcore]
[solidcore] operates in the Fitness industry. The company is located in District of Columbia, WA. [solidcore] was founded in 2013. It has 277 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, Performance Bonus, Remote Work Program, Fitness Subsidies. To see all 4 open jobs at [solidcore], click here.
Read Full Job Description