SuccessFactors LMS & Talent Administrator at Brightspeed (Charlotte, NC)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a SuccessFactors LMS & Talent Administrator to join our team!
In this role, you will be a part of our HR team implementing SAP Employee Central, and SuccessFactors. You will play a key role in the implementation of the SuccessFactors Talent and LMS modules including configuration, workflow design, testing, and operational reporting to support an exceptional, seamless employee experience across the HR ecosystem. Reporting to the Director of HRIS, you will partner with the Talent Management team and across the organization to ensure learning and talent processes align with business objectives.
Post implementation, you will have ownership of the day-to-day system administration, maintenance, reporting, troubleshooting, and system enhancements.
As SuccessFactors LMS & Talent Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for workflow configuration and maintenance of SuccessFactors LMS and Talent modules to ensure a seamless employee experience across HR applications
- Develop, test, document and maintain all elements related to LMS administration, including but not limited to content integrations and creation, curriculum structures, user roles, and reporting
- Perform application configuration activities primarily in SuccessFactors, and other platforms that provide data or content integrations
- Partner with the Talent Management team to configure, build, test and deploy performance and career development workflows, processes, and reporting
- Partner with Technical Training, business teams and internal stakeholders to analyze, understand and improve learning and talent operations that increase employee productivity and end-user effectiveness
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end users
- Remain aware of SuccessFactors’ technology roadmaps and partner with IT and Talent Management to lead the adoption of new features that would create value for Brightspeed
- Troubleshoot administrative and user technical issues, ensuring a positive user-experience
- Develop and maintain routine, program, or ad hoc reporting and analysis
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Business disciplines, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience as a system administrator of SuccessFactors, SAP or other HR systems; LMS and Talent system administration preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues; quickly learn new applications, software and tools; technical experience with integration of multiple tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes quickly and build effective relationships across the organization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written and the ability to communicate well with employees at all levels
- Strong analytical, problem solving, consultancy, and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a superior employee experience
- Experience with SAP Employee Central and SuccessFactors LMS and Talent modules, in a functional lead or administrator capacity
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.