Sr. Technical Sourcer (Contract) at PlayStation
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
This position has the flexibility to be fully remote or located within any PlayStation office nationwide.
Sr. Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Are you looking for a new challenge and have a passion for headhunting niche and highly specialized roles? Sony's Future Technology Group (FTG) Division is seeking a Sr. Technical Sourcer to join their team! This role will focus on identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent. We are looking for someone to take a market-search approach and build high-caliber engineering pipelines for positions across multiple regions within the FTG organization.
- Identify and engage passive talent; build an excellent applicant experience.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of high-quality, tech and games industry-specialist talent.
- Screen resumes and interviews applicants to understand technical and cultural fit.
- Update and monitor the applicant tracking system to ensure applicant progression is being tracked accordingly.
- Regularly analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal partners.
- Attend and participate in candidate reviews and team meetings as it relates to candidate hiring.
- Maintain sourcing documentation and records.
- Help to define, design, and implement a sourcing practice for the organization globally.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profiles of the target talent pool with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Demonstrate a history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies.
- Able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Tact & High Judgment – possess the EQ necessary to know when to apply the right pressure and persuasion on prospects/candidates and hiring managers, and when to take a lighter approach
- Self-assured – a professional who is not easily thrown, is able to think on their feet, exhibit maturity, and execute highly confidential searches with senior leadership
- Outgoing and Personable – a desire and aptitude to interact with a variety of individuals, both within and outside the organization, to build and expand a network of valued contacts
- Resilience and Resourcefulness – the drive and perseverance vital to achieve results and maintain a high bar for talent
- Ambiguity Tolerance – a level of comfort and confidence to begin search execution with limited data, and build the foundation of information through research and intellectual curiosity, creatively using SMEs and knowledge partners to ensure successful strategy and execution
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.