Sr. Manager/Director, Talent Acquisition - Engineering / Product at Zscaler
Please Note: At this time, Zscaler is not providing work authorization sponsorship for this position.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition - Americas Engineering, Product Mgmt, and G & A
We are looking for an exceptional senior-level Technical Recruiting Manager to lead and inspire a team of exceptional recruiters while working closely with our technical leaders to execute full-cycle recruiting.
Some of the things that excite you include:
- Being an expert on talent and partnering with the business to hire the best
- Thriving in technology recruiting - it's competitive, dynamic, and fun
- Thinking about employment branding, selection, and customer experience
- Relating team recruiting metrics to actionable strategies and solutions
- Recruiting for a champion business that values innovation and progression
- Being a hands-on leader who loves to lead a team and run his/her own searches
- 10+ years of in-house engineering, product management, and technology recruiting experience. Success recruiting for SaaS companies is highly desired
- 3+ years of experience growing, leading and developing a world-class recruiting team
- A strong network of technical talent and ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, including LinkedIn
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.