Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. We believe that universities are hubs for innovative new technologies and fresh perspectives. Continuing to build a strong university recruiting program is key to developing Coinbase’s next generation of technical talent, and we’re looking for someone to iterate on and enhance our existing program.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner closely with Coinbase’s engineering organization to build the foundation of our early-stage university program
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for new graduate and intern candidates across multiple roles and offices
- Develop deep relationships with university groups, including faculty and student organizations, to design school-specific strategies that enhance our value and branding proposition
- Plan and execute on campus events
- Build and iterate on our internship program with teammates and cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to maintain aligned decision making and build trusted partnerships
What we look for in you:
- A minimum of one year full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Proven abilities to execute a strategic campus strategy and build a diverse pipeline
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you may enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and adaptable. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a hypergrowth startup, they often do)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.