For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Senior Technical Sourcer, Talent Acquisition to further support diversity initiatives and hiring goals. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer that is passionate about the craft of sourcing and accelerating the flow of product and engineering candidates into the top of our pipeline. All sourcing efforts should include a lens of increased diversity to ensure our workforce is diverse.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around engineering and product profiles, diverse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, leadership partnering, and relationship development.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Aid in building a world-class Engineering, Product, Program Management, Professional Services teams with an emphasis on both B2B and B2C product expertise
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside Guild leadership team
- Prioritize building diverse pipelines, and conducting structured / unbiased interview processes
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong experience sourcing Engineering, Product, Program Management talent
- Proven corporate recruiting experience with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top BIPOC talent
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Ability to develop multi-pronged sourcing plans using advanced search methodologies for hard to fit roles and tracks metrics to retarget approach.
- Strong knowledge of different sourcing tools/CRMs/techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
Additionally, we feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $115,000-$137,500 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.#LI-JG1
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.