We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our People Ops Team, focusing on helping us continue to grow our organization by identifying, engaging, and attracting top talent. As we continue our hyper-growth journey, we're scaling teams across the organization. This role offers the opportunity to use your recruiting skills and sourcing expertise to drive forward high velocity candidate pipelines. In this role you will partner with stakeholders across multiple departments, helping with both tactical and strategic initiatives, ensuring we meet short-term goals while helping build the scalable recruiting foundation for the long-term success and scale of the business.What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles, and the impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful recruiting campaigns.
- Identify and engage passive candidates through various sourcing methods (boolean searches, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Lead full cycle recruiting, partnering with candidates at every stage of the process from sourcing to close.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience for everyone you interact with, at every stage of the interview process.
- Firm understanding of the recruiting life cycle, from candidate development to client management
- Strong business acumen, having a deep understanding of the talent landscape
- Sourcing expertise, with advanced internet recruiting understanding and the ability to identify and engage top talent
- Experience using recruiting applications/tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS, outreach tools, etc.)
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced (startup preferred) environment
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.