Senior Technical Recruiter at LivePerson (Seattle, WA)
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Execute on recruitment plans along with the stakeholders involved for each role.
- Own end to end recruitment process for technical roles as well as other positions across the business
- Implement and utilize creative sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Assist in the creation of role descriptions and detailed profiles for business partners.
- Provide advice to hiring managers related to candidate selection, interviewing, and selection. Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Regularly assess and report on the pipeline of candidates for frequently placed roles.
- Identify and participate in networking activities, industry conferences and open houses to build relationships and connect with future talent.
- Manage the candidate experience and positively promote and grow LivePerson’s employer brand.
Your qualifications are:
- 7+ years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a technology/SaaS environment.
- Solid sourcing experience and creative pipeline management.
- Proven results as a partner with hiring managers.
- Strategic thinker with an independent entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment.
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Greenhouse desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.