Senior Technical Recruiter at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Talent team
Our Talent team is deeply committed to Karat’s mission of making interviewing fair, predictable, and enjoyable from the inside out. What we do in our day-to-day role can directly impact our product, clients, and candidates around the world due to our insights and experiences in the talent realm.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.).What you will do
As our Technical Recruiter, you will be the dedicated talent partner for our various R&D teams, owning full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to offer extension. In addition to developing positive partnerships with Hiring Managers and interview teams in Content, Product, and Solutions, you will work with the Talent team to help us further define our own first-class recruiting processes, with the goal of breaking down barriers for our candidates and unlocking opportunities.
- As a whole, ensure each Karat candidate is experiencing the level of communication, thoughtfulness, and transparency that you would want if you were in their place.
- Provide an efficient, personalized experience for every candidate from application to offer.
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers and interviewing teams to deliver a clear, positive experience through strong communication and practices. Work with these individuals to continuously develop our approach and processes.
- Every call we make, every email we send, every process we build — we take that knowledge and use its end-result to help us only be better. You’ll bring your insights and learnings to our core Talent team so that we can truly define a “best-in-class talent strategy”.
- Source and attract top talent nationally for Content, Product, Solutions, and other R&D departments.
- 5+ years of in-house, full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, quick-change environment (high-growth startup experience a plus!) — this includes a passion for sourcing!
- Full cycle experience recruiting for analytical, data, and/or technical talent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A growth mindset is part of your DNA. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]