Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Capital on Tap (Atlanta, GA)
At Capital on Tap, we believe in small businesses and their potential. That's why we are on a mission to build tools for small businesses to help them thrive.
We have helped more than 125,000 small businesses across the US and the UK, and hope to partner with more than 1 million businesses by the end of 2025. We have been named by the Financial Times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 5 years in a row and we have a global team of 200 across Atlanta, London and Cardiff.
Our people really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture. Your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions and we champion you to pilot your own ideas to have an impact and add value to the business!
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day and have genuine goals to improve every day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.The People Team
The People Team is a dynamic and fun team! We oversee everything recruitment and HR related, and ultimately are responsible for ensuring that Capital on Tap is an awesome place to work.
We are the team that drives forward the culture and values of the business and this is especially important as we are often the first point of contact for candidates and new joiners into the business. As a team we have tons of energy and are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a genuine passion for people to be an advocate for our amazing company and values.
We support our incredible team across the US, Cardiff and London. We don’t sit on the side-lines, we understand the direction of the company and our priorities are based on growing and developing an amazing team to support our impressive growth trajectory.The Role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious recruiter who is looking to take their next big career step and support our huge growth trajectory. This is a brand new role that will report directly to the People and Talent Partner and will be working closely with senior leaders across the company including our Customer Operations Manager, US Managing Director, and the COO. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to have a company-wide impact, be responsible for the end to end recruitment process and think creatively about how we hire talent at Capital on Tap.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone that wants to progress quickly in a fast-growing, profitable fintech in the heart of Atlanta! There are plenty of opportunities to add value and make a huge impact while learning, developing and having lots of fun while doing so. You’ll be able to bring your own individual perspective to the team and play an important part in helping us spread the word about Capital on Tap across the world! We love being creative at Capital on Tap and would love to introduce new sourcing channels, attend more job fairs and get our name out there. We need you to help drive all of this.
- You will be completely embedded in the part of the business you’re recruiting for. You partner with senior leaders to know their priorities, pain points and favorite dog breed.
- You will lead workforce planning conversations, supporting teams to understand their current and future hiring and capability needs. You will push them to understand the progression available for each role and the impact each hire will have for the business.
- You will source the best talent for Capital on Tap and think creatively about where to find talent. LinkedIn is great, but where else is the best talent hiding?
- You will obsess over the candidate experience and continuously think about how we can improve. We want you to think critically about your own recruitment process and help us to improve.
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion by educating hiring teams and reviewing our processes to ensure we are recruiting without bias and hiring the best talent.
This is a huge opportunity for anyone who is interested to learn more and progress in a people team. We are a small team, so how big the role becomes is really up to you as you have the chance to get involved across a huge talent remit.
We’re looking for someone who wants to progress, drive themselves and their performance hard and ultimately have a great time at work at the same time.
- At least 2 years experience as an in-house recruiter or within an agency, preferably within a fast paced company.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems - Greenhouse experience a bonus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the business
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidate
- Creative and always looking for ways to improve how we recruit and improve the candidate experience.
- Competitive Salary
- 90% Healthcare Premium paid by employer
- 401k Match - 100% Match to 3% and 50% to 5%
- 20 Days PTO
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop - we even give every employee $1,250 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Generous anniversary rewards
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.