Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at AvePoint (Washington DC)
**We are looking to hire in either of our Chicago, Jersey City or DC offices**
Mission and Purpose of the Role
As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, you will develop strong relationships with our business leaders and manage recruitment in alignment with their team’s business goals. You will act as a talent acquisition advisor by developing a strong knowledge of the talent pool we seek to recruit from and coming up with strategic and competitive ways to attract top talent to AvePoint.
Key Contribution Areas:
- Promote innovative thinking of how we attract, qualify and onboard talent that will transform our business
- Owning and executing on a talent acquisition strategy that attracts talent that will support the scale of our business
- Enabling our hiring managers and interviewers to provide an engaging and quality candidate experience
- Integrating key data measures throughout the TA process
- Managing full lifecycle recruitment across all business units, with a focus on go to market related departments; sales, pre-sales, customer success and marketing
- Championing AvePoint’s EVP and culture through talent branding and hiring team advocacy in a meaningful way.
- Partnering with our People team and Director of Talent Management to align recruitment efforts to our workforce planning goals
- Contributing to the development and success of various talent related projects such as; DEI recruitment, employee referral program, and talent branding
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and showcase their contributions. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our leaders, colleagues, team, and you.
Other qualities we will be seeking for this role include:
- Proven TA Business Partner with expertise aligning recruitment strategy to workforce planning goals
- Expert level sales and/or IT recruitment experience
- Sales minded individual who thrives when it comes to being an expert in the industry you recruit for and networking in talent markets
- Natural relationship builder – empowers trust and partnership through accountability and expectation management
- Entrepreneurial drive – able to come up with new ideas on how to recruit the best talent for our teams and integrate yourself into the business
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and relationship building skills amongst leadership and colleagues alike
- Keen understanding of the current talent market and industry best practices
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.