Senior HR Business Partner - North American at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Sr. HRBP for the Global Product Technology serves as the key HR partner and strategic business leader as a part of the senior GPT leadership team.
In this role you will:
- Reporting to Global Head of HR for GPT, this role will be the key partner to senior business leaders in our Global Product Technology and will influence and drive strategies that support the company’s global growing and evolving organizational and people needs.
- Align with local management team on translating business priorities into an HR agenda; design, build and implement innovative corporate programs related to human resources, change management, organizational integration, talent management and performance management.
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of engagement and development issues; resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach, taking into consideration a larger network of complex factors.
- Program manage the Inclusive Culture program, survey and planning for the global organization.
- Partner with other Business Partners and utilize change management skills to facilitate and/or lead programs and processes to support business objectives and implementation of global programs.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives in conjunction with experts in Shared Services area (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Role model the concepts and skills we teach with exceptional commitment to displaying Our Principles.
Your qualifications are:
- 6+ years’ progressive HR experience, with core competencies in talent management, performance management, change management and employee communications.
- Experience in a high-tech fast growth organization and ability to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Superior knowledge of federal and state requirements; employee relations experience and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision-making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven results as a partner with senior management teams.
- Proven capacity to manage and drive HR initiatives across functions and within a highly matrixed global organization.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Previous experience with cultural initiatives a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of core compensation philosophy and best practices a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources.
- Related industry experience, SPHR/SHRM-SCP credential preferred.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.