About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
As a Senior Employee Relations Manager, you will be responsible for building out the employee relations framework that prioritizes fairness and equity for Lyra. We are looking for someone who can influence leaders, and help them understand and follow the law while being a champion for our employees. This is a collaborative position for someone skilled at creative conflict resolution and a knack for negotiation.
Full time in Burlingame, CA or remote.
- Legal directives on handling workplace complaints/investigations
- Build out anonymous reporting function/process for employees
- Handle policy violations- racial, gender discrimination, pay equity, psychological safety
- Partner with HRBPs on reorganizations, equity reviews across decisions, forced position eliminations, trick terminations
- HR advising- medical issues (LOA and ADAs), co-employment issues, conflicts of interest, contractor population, benefits with tricky accommodations and protected class terminations, conflict resolution
- Train managers to escalate to HR as quickly as possible
- HR compliance projects (EEO reporting, DFEH reporting, anti harassment training)
- Partner with the D&I team with targeted training when you see trends in cases
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in employee relations, employment law, HR compliance
- JD advantage job, HR Compliance and employment law experience is helpful to have
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- A solid track record of influencing while demonstrating excellent decision quality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description