Senior Director, Employee Experience at ReCharge Payments
The Sr. Director of Employee Experience provides an experience to all Recharge employees from the moment they join us through their entire employee journey. Reporting to our SVP of People, this person will partner closely with stakeholders across the organization to cultivate a remote culture that strengthens our employees' experience. This role is perfect for a leader who has experience pushing the envelope to create industry-leading people processes and is passionate about supporting employees to do their best work.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Oversee / grow multiple programs including: Learning and Development, Performance Management, Internal Comms / Events, Employee Engagement, and Workplace.
- Work with Executive team to design, build, and champion a world-class remote culture
- Build on Recharge’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy
- Champion the use of people-centric data to optimize and drive our People strategy
- Create a clear development plan and progression framework for employees and management
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to foster an outstanding candidate experience
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience, with a focus on employee experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in a high growth technology driven company
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience building and implementing processes and policies, including performance management, manager training, employee development frameworks, employee engagement
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Ability to take ownership of programs, think through the details, and be innovative and creative with program design and delivery.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up and fast-paced environment is critical
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.