Sales Recruiter at Forward Networks (Remote)
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter
- Recruiting Sales candidates to build the candidate pipeline through sourcing, networking, referrals, events, online postings, etc.
- Execute recruitment strategy to ensure management expectations are met
- Manage candidate process and be a candidate ambassador
- Determine skill level, manage offer process - including offer negotiation, offer letter generation, offer presentation and close
- Deliver consistently positive candidate experience
- Continuously follow-up and provide strategic insight to hiring managers in an effort to confirm staffing plans and ensure that candidates and hiring managers needs are met
- 5-7 years of Sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment implementing a wide range of recruiting tactics and programs
- Experience recruiting technical talent
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations and execution for both candidates and hiring managers
- High attention to detail and the ability to work with hiring managers to prioritize candidates and roles to meet hiring needs
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Previous experience working through a full recruiting cycle