Recruitment Marketing Coordinator (Early Talent) (Remote) at Kohl's
| Milwaukee, WI | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:29 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
This position is accountable for supporting the execution of solutions for recruitment programs and projects that impact the recruitment life cycle and candidate experience.
- Support Talent Team with solutions to improve, streamline and sustain changes that add value to the recruitment process
- Create and share communication templates with Talent Team to ensure consistent communication to candidates and internal stakeholders
- Support social media strategy and calendar to support the Early Talent programs
- Register for events and coordinate branding and recruitment collateral to support events and programs.
- Support recruitment events, coordinate job fairs, order and deliver job fair materials
- Partner with internal teams to execute recruiting strategies (Branding, Internal Comm, PR, Print)
- Support Recruiters with project needs
- Plan and host large scale recruiting events, onsite and on campus to facilitate large scale hiring of students
- Support escalated issues related to recruiting events, branding, social media content and processes with internal partners and external vendors and ensure invoices are paid
- Communicate updates to Talent Team on social media strategy, process updates, event details
- Build relationships and Kohl's brand awareness through social media channels and event collateral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Organized, detail oriented, aptitude for recruiting and provides outstanding customer service, skilled at serving as an ambassador to an organization
- May require occasional travel
More Information on Kohl's
Kohl's operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Menomonee Falls, WI. Kohl's was founded in 1962. It has 110000 total employees. To see all 99 open jobs at Kohl's, click here.
Read Full Job Description