The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
The Recruiting Director will lead the high-volume recruiting projects and be responsible for the effectiveness, optimization, reporting and analytics of those efforts. Working directly with hiring managers and other HR teammates to deliver on our high-volume hiring needs to include proactive souring and attracting candidates to build strong, diverse pipelines of talent. In addition, the Recruiting Director will manage, coach, develop and mentor a team of Recruiting professionals to help support the overall talent attraction strategy at Protective.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Directly manage, coach, develop and mentor a team of Recruiting professionals to deliver a high level of service and performance
- Build relationships of trust with all levels of management and have a clear point of view informed by business acumen, best practices, and industry trends
- Partner, consult and develop recruitment strategies that help support the needs of the business
- Ensure consistent recruiting processes and procedures are implemented, up to date all while adhering to regulatory/compliance requirements
- Provide consistent data and analytics while leveraging industry best practices and benchmarking for sourcing, attracting, and recruiting diverse talent
- Partner with VP Head of Talent & DE&I to develop talent attraction strategies with a strong focus on building diverse talent pipelines
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Management, Communications, Human Resources, or related field
- 10+ years of Recruiting, HR Business Partner, HR operations or District/Regional Retail Management
- 8+ years of experience partnering and working strategically with leading cross-functional teams to deliver overall a high level of service
- Has a data-driven approach to talent acquisition - utilize talent metrics to identify gaps and efficiencies
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Strong organization, planning, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
More Information on Protective Life
Protective Life operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Birmingham, AL. Protective Life was founded in 2022. It has 2912 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 48 open jobs at Protective Life, click here.
Read Full Job Description