Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Talent team
Our Talent team is deeply committed to Karat’s mission of making interviewing fair, predictable, and enjoyable from the inside out. What we do in our day-to-day role can directly impact our product, clients, and candidates around the world due to our insights and experiences in the talent realm.What you will do
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Karat, you will actively communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders (such as Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers) to ensure clarity and help create a memorable, top-tier candidate experience. This position is contract to start, but has the potential to transition to full-time.
- Support Recruiters by coordinating, scheduling, and confirming a high volume of complex interviews for technical positions.
- Manage external job postings for the roles you are coordinating, help Recruiters keep an eye on referrals, and manage candidate records.
- Deliver a high level of proactive and clear communication between Recruiters, Hiring Managers, candidates, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (Greenhouse).
- 1+ years experience in administrative or coordination roles in a high volume environment
- Experience with scheduling or calendar management working with multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to balance competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency and proactiveness, all while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].