Recruiter at Xendoo (Miami, FL)
* This is an in-office position, local candidates only please.
Xendoo is a Venture-Funded Fort Lauderdale based Tech Startup in the online accounting and bookkeeping space that is quickly expanding! We are a national online bookkeeping and accounting platform for small business owners. Through our Proprietary Technology Platform, we deliver data driven insights to SMBs that enable them to stay compliant and make timely business decisions. We are reshaping the accounting industry to keep pace with the digital transformation in the SMB industry.
We are looking for an in-house Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Our recruiter will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter has an HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure we attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using our ATS (JazzHR), databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Handle aspects of employee relations, engagement and offboarding
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Attend occasional career fairs
- Be a champion for and promote Xendoo’s company culture
The right fit for this role has:
- Successful work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Management Systems (CMS), Microsoft Office products and Google Suite
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys speaking to candidates
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Initiative and problem solving skills, and works with a sense of urgency
Here at Xendoo, we offer a Monday through Friday work week so you can enjoy a work/life balance. We pride ourselves in having an eco-friendly, paperless environment. Our location is friendly to the tri-county area close to I-95. We provide lunch every Friday for our team to enjoy. All this while working in a fun, comfortable environment where every day is jeans day.
Come join Team Xendoo! We are excited to meet you!
Xendoo is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.