Recruiter- Hybrid at 1-800Accountant (Tampa Bay, FL)
We are seeking a creative, compassionate, and high energy Recruiter to execute strategic staffing approaches in our Florida Office. In this role you will be responsible for attracting a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization while working in a fast-paced environment. As a Recruiter you will work with our diverse leadership group to understand the hiring needs of the organization. You will collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate the candidate lifecycle process.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, be experienced in negotiating strategies, and have excellent organizational abilities. They should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
Who we are at 1-800 Accountant:
At 1-800 Accountant, we believe in using business as a force for good. We are defining a new accounting services model to help business owners navigate the new economy. We combine technology with a dedicated accountant to serve the needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses by providing extraordinary service at an affordable price. Our team helps business owners focus on the passion they have for their business while helping them with their finances creating a collaborative effort to help their business thrive.
What does the job entail?
- Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes
- Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels.
- Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants throughout the interview process.
- Managing a full cycle recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Creating exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees.
- Build relationships in the community with colleges and universities, adult education programs, by attending job fairs and other community recruiting events.
- Administrative duties – Schedule interviews, draft questions, Maintain all applicable ATS and candidate tracking dashboards.
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with recruiting within multiple roles and or industries is strongly preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience working with GSuite/ Google Workspace
- Experience using proactive sourcing tactics for both active and passive candidates
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
Why join us?
- We’ve worked diligently to create an energetic, high-achieving, and zero-ego team culture that is truly unlike anywhere else––you can feel the positive energy from your first interview.
- Good ideas can come from anywhere, and we’ve created a work environment to facilitate hyper-collaboration and inspiration-sharing.
- We value employee engagement and teamwork as a critical component to our business
- Our goal is to nurture internal talent and create opportunities for growth and promotion, and we firmly believe that when one team member succeeds, we all succeed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Dependent Care
- 401(K) with employer match
- Work with the country’s largest virtual accounting firm
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Join an engaging community of like-minded individuals
1-800Accountant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.1-800Accountant’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, martial or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics ( or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.