People & Culture Business Partner at LiveRamp
People & Culture Business Partner
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with smart, curious people who inspire you to be better every day? Join our growing People & Culture team! We are scaling our Business Partner cohort in support of LiveRamp’s rapid global growth.
As a LiveRamp People & Culture Business Partner, you’ll work with the company’s senior leaders and their teams to provide talent-related guidance, coaching, and strategic insight. You’ll drive the successful delivery of people strategies to your organization, and support leaders in creating high performing teams.
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with LiveRamp’s senior leaders within our support functions, enabling them to grow and develop their people to delight our clients and deliver exceptional results
- Provide coaching to leaders within LiveRamp to help their development and management skills
- Work with our leaders to resolve any complex people issues, partnering with our Employee Relations Manager to quickly rectify any performance concerns
- Mediate difficult conversations to help team dynamics and support our managers and employees
- Integrate with the team / business function you are supporting to truly understand how they operate, including attending their weekly meetings, strategy sessions and workshops
- Facilitate workshops for teams to increase their performance and team dynamics
- Advise leaders on our core performance enablement activities, such as succession planning, and serve as a key input on the design of our underlying talent philosophy
- Deliver core People & Culture programs to your business unit, such as annual rewards planning, talent review, and calibrations
- Drive new people processes and initiatives to ensure broad adoption with thorough communication and planning
- Lead through change, helping manages navigate tricky situations (such as re-organizations) with great communication and other change management models
- Work as part of a team of business partners spanning the U.S., Europe, and APAC
- Minimum of 7 years of broad HR / People & Culture experience, with at least 2 years of business partner experience
- Established track record of partnering with C-Suite leaders and supporting teams through change management, coaching, and organizational development
- Sharp business acumen. You help leaders connect commercial strategy to talent strategy (and vice versa).
- Knowledge of various HR functions with experience with organizational design, succession planning, performance enablement, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, M&A, and employee relations
- Data-centric: You translate numbers into insights, and insights into action
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- Experience mediating difficult conversations, navigating complex organizations and supporting cross-functional teams
- Spirit of continuous learning with regard to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging and your knowledge and ability to coach and discuss DIB issues and feedback
- Experience at fast-growing technology company
- Experience supporting mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in compensation planning
- SHRM or HRCI certification
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.