Payroll and Benefits Administrator at Bloomerang (Remote)
- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their Industry leading customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Payroll & Benefits Administrator!
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 300+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add people like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- Enter and audit all employee changes in organization’s HRIS timely and accurately.
- Audit and assist semi-monthly payroll; resolve payroll issues and problems.
- Answer payroll and benefit related questions, and lead monthly benefits overview during new hire orientation.
- Facilitate employee benefits administration of enrollment and status changes, and compose reporting on health/life/disability/COBRA plans.
- Complete monthly benefits invoice reconciliation including identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist with benefit claim issues, life events and/or plan changes as necessary.
- Serve as support between HR, external vendors, plan administrators and other stakeholders for efficient HRIS and people operations.
- Perform regular audits of HRIS systems.
- Create and/or compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual HR analytics, data reports, summaries, and logs to present to executive management and finance.
- Adhere and contribute to HR standard operating procedures, following established company, local, state and federal guidelines to ensure compliance.
What Does It Take
- At least 2-5 years of related experience required preferably in high growth organizations and/or technology industry.
- Strong working knowledge in HRIS/Payroll systems; Kronos is preferred
- Prior practice in various withholdings, garnishments, and processing liens
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure HRIS meets the organizational needs and goals.
- Proficient with Google Suite and HR Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong ability to follow up in a timely manner.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You'll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 13 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.