Lead Recruiter, Front of House at Popmenu (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
Are you excited about helping an organization scale to twice its current size? Are you convinced that you need to hire for culture-fit first? Are you passionate about coaching and developing your peers on best practices? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for a Lead Recruiter for our FOH teams to ensure our Sales and Client Experience teams are staffed with the talent that drives and fuels the adoption of our Popmenu solution in the market. Our ideal candidate brings a ton of recruitment best practices to the table and is equally passionate about both tackling high profile roles themselves and coaching a team on high volume roles which are at the heart of Popmenu’s growth.
What's on Your Plate:
- Scaling the business: We need to hire great people fast! Our Lead Recruiter takes full ownership of meeting ambitious time-to-fill goals without compromising on talent quality. That includes everything from setting the right priorities for our client facing teams to removing roadblocks for the team.
- Cultivating our culture: Hiring the right talent is our biggest lever in protecting our DNA as we scale the team. Our Lead Recruiter champions a culture-first mindset across our client-facing teams and ensures that assessing culture compatibility is an integral part of the interview process - which includes walking away from candidates who are not the right fit.
- Street Cred with Hiring Managers: When we talk about a consultative approach, we mean it! From showing up to intake meetings with market data to identifying successful candidate profiles in high volume roles, our Lead Recruiter knows how to quickly establish themselves as a trusted partner to our hiring managers.
- Building a stellar FOH team: Our Lead Recruiter understands how to make their team shine! Whether it's establishing healthy recruiting habits or guiding the team on creative strategies for tough to fill roles - our Lead Recruiter knows how to motivate and rally their team to accomplish ambitious growth goals.
- Bottom line – in this role it is your responsibility to make sure we attract the right caliber of talent on our client facing teams to successfully grow the Popmenu family.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Coaching Skills: Progressive experience in coaching a team to success in a fast-growing environment with the ability to check your ego at the door.
- Willingness to be hands on: This is a player/coach role! Proven track-record of filling tough-to-fill roles and the ability to balance it with the demands of leading the team.
- Personal resilience: Let’s face it! Recruiting is tough, especially in fast-growing start-ups. Personal maturity and the ability maintain urgency without drifting into panic mode is essential.
- Influential leadership skills: Ability to foster creativity, collaboration, and consensus both inside and out of your area of ownership in situations with limited information
- Start-up ready: Confidence and problem-solving skills to be effective in situations with limited information and make sure that recruiters are perceived as true partners
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, and visual) with the ability to influence and build consensus.
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye-level. We know that money isn’t everything - but it is important. For this role, we have determined a compensation range of $120-130k in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer.
We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 10,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
• We have an empowering culture centered around our four core values. Our work environment emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality - you can be yourself and save the suit for special occasions. (We’ve also won a few awards - Glassdoor Best Places To Work and Top Workplaces USA to name a couple.)
• We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
• Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
• We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
• Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
• Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
• Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
• We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.
More Information on Popmenu
Popmenu operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Popmenu was founded in 2016. It has 233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 12 open jobs at Popmenu, click here.
Read Full Job Description