Internal Communications Manager at Cybereason
Internal Communications Manager
We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is looking for an experienced Internal Communications manager who is creative, enthusiastic and a strategic-thinker. As our company grows rapidly, the role of an IC Manager is crucial as it is the eyes and ears of the organization, driving transparency and focus and keeping employees connected, involved and aligned.
The ideal candidate has proven experience leading communications strategy around company objectives, organizational changes, crisis, and culture, and has a track record of elevating day-to-day internal executive communications and team moments.
In this role you will help to build our Company Portal as a main communication tool for the organization. You will communicate about our vision and mission, company objectives, product and employees in ways that educate, inspire, engage and unite our growing workforce across 4 global offices.
About the role:
- Develop and execute a strategic internal and executive communications plan: You will align internal and executive messaging with the company’s vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- Work cross-functionally across teams: You will work in close partnership with People and Business Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Leadership to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery.
- Produce employee communications: Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations, announcements, blogs to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
- Manage the company’s internal communications channels: Maintain the company portal, research and develop quotes from people, write stories, shoot videos, and more.
- Support leadership and cross org meetings: You will help craft the messaging and program through agenda, speaker selection and logistics.
- You have 7+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- You are an expert in identifying impactful communications opportunities, distilling complex topics into simple messages, designing creative campaigns, writing clear content, and coaching leaders.
- You have significant experience working directly with senior executives.
- You possess high emotional intelligence and a strong presence with a proven ability to influence and build partnerships to execute.
You anticipate the needs of others, are employee-and-audience-centric, and work tirelessly to create an environment of open communications.
- You are resourceful with an eye for detail, an excellent writer, visual communicator, and project manager and you build relationships quickly and passionately.
- Proven success in building and implementing programs that inform and delight employees.
- Ability to thrive in high-stress, fast-paced situations.
- You’re a ‘hands-on’ person and love to roll up your sleeves every day.
- Finger on the pulse of communication tools, resources, and trends.