The Human Resource Generalist delivers the best new hire experience to ensure that a new employee’s journey with the KnowBe4 team is memorable through the entirety of their probationary period.
- Provide genuine recommendations regarding the likelihood of the new hire fitting into the KB4 culture, beliefs, attitude, behavior etc.
- Create new processes and procedures for the extended onboarding process past week 1 in coordination with the Training Department and Growth
- Responsible for planning and implementing new hire AMAs, team building activities, employee 1 week/30day/90 day check ins, and handling all tasks related to the new hires journey in their first 90 days
- Responsible for week 1 onboarding events (all but not limited to) scavenger hunts, UUT Kahoot, new hire lunches, new hire trivia and the new hire photo
- Work with the Talent Brand & Outreach department to help facilitate/onboard the KB4 internship programs and other new employee programs that would require additional Onboarding
- Onboarding all new hires in the US & Brazil
- Responsible for being the in-office onboarding specialist when needed
- Act as the point of contact for new employees through the duration of their probationary period
- Be a part of the onboarding process for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Responsible for handling time clock issues and PTO entry in Workday for new hires throughout their first week with the company
- Assist with administering & checking background checks when needed
- Assist with gathering the pertinent documentation for the preparation of the Concur report regarding onboarding-related expenses
- Assist training with New Hire test outs when needed
- Stay current on industry best practices as it relates to the new employees journey with KnowBe4
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or related position preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Ability to learn and use new tools quickly
- Can adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated integrity, accountability, respect, and commitment
- Previous experience with the new hire journey
- Previous HR experience
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.