Human Resource Business Partner - Supply Chain at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:35 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 30, 2022
As a Human Resource Business Partner , you will provide support to the Supply Chain function, including recruitment and retention, staffing and orientation, employee relations, project management, training, and assisting in the coordination of human resource planning programs. You will report into a Director of Human Resources. You will need 3 years or more of professional related experience.
Our Modern Workplace:
- You will provide daily business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team.
- Provide coaching and advice to management on ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Help implement approved employee relations' practices, providing professional and technical assistance to functional leadership.
- You will lead overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned team, including EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, and turnover
- Partner with HR peers, HR centers of excellence and other business departments including Staffing, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Finance and Legal on needs.
- Help implement approved programs and policies to ensure enhancement and acceptance of diversity and proper EEO/AAP legal compliance.
- Organize, in partnership with staffing organization and the partners, recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection and future talent needs.
- Build ad hoc reporting, conduct analysis, and draw conclusions that aide in making sound decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Human Resources
- PHR/SHRM-CP or advanced degree a plus
- Experience with ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS applications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 3 days a week.
More Information on Conagra Brands
Conagra Brands operates in the Food industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL and Omaha, NE. Conagra Brands was founded in 1919. It has 10063 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Conagra Brands, click here.
Read Full Job Description