HR & Operations Associate at hatch I.T. (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:51 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
We are a Virginia based technology consulting firm that specializes in building out product & engineering teams at high growth startups in emerging tech markets. In true startup fashion, we started out of a garage in Leesburg, VA in 2011 and quickly established ourselves as a leader in the startup community throughout the Washington DC metro area. We now support startups throughout the country and are looking to build out our internal HR & Operations Team to support this expansion. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will play a key role in supporting the organization, working closely with the C-Suite and HR Manager on consistency of compliance and processes, and providing administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including file maintenance, employee engagement, and many other HR special projects.
What will I do in this role?
- Recommend opportunities to strengthen our culture and assist with creating, managing and owning company events.
- Provide scheduling support for the C-Suite as needed, acting as point of contact for external clients.
- Review operational workflows, identifying problems to inform improvements, modifications, and enhancements.
- Assist with developing and administering organizational policies and procedures.
- Review systems and applications and recommend system edits/changes as needed.
- Provide support with all aspects of virtual office management and ensure effective document management across the organization.
- Support the fostering of a thriving place to work for employees. Serve as a resource for miscellaneous employee inquiries including benefits and personnel policies.
Does this describe you?
- 0-2 years of previous experience working in a professional environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment for a fully virtual organization.
- Ability to succeed in a changing, fast-paced environment; to plan and prioritize effectively; work on multiple projects and meet competing demands and deadlines.
- Ability to promote a collaborative, engaging work environment, and must be willing to help others.
- You’re interested in learning more about the startup community.
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
More Information on hatch I.T.
hatch I.T. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA and Durham, NC. hatch I.T. was founded in 2011. It has 24 total employees. To see all 38 open jobs at hatch I.T., click here.
Read Full Job Description