HR Business Partner at Ubisoft
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner with proven ability to influence others, deliver results and work directly with their business leaders, managers and teams to provide business focused people solutions across global teams. This role will be based in our SF office and is structured as a hybrid work from office/ remote opportunity and will report to the Sr. Director, Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels with organizational design, talent management, development & succession planning, change management, and other organizational programs cultivating an amazing, innovative and respectful culture. This individual will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead and support global HR and business initiatives for assigned leaders and business groups
- Drive the HR vision and execution of people strategies to deliver positive results
- Serve as a strategic partner with business leaders and managers to retain, develop and motivate people
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement
- Serve as a link between management and employees and provide HR support and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Partner with managers to build leadership capabilities, identify high potential employees and develop succession plans
- Promote positive employee relationships through communication and interpretation of HR policies
- Proactively assess and execute on talent management strategies to support individual and team growth and development
- Manage the Performance Ecosystem for assigned business groups
- Successfully use listening tools to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Manage employee relations issues
- Partner with HR colleagues in the Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Diversity & Inclusion teams to deploy strategies
- Actively contribute to the development of a respectful and safe environment within Ubisoft
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Proven experience in Human Resources in a business partner capacity
- Working knowledge of HR laws and federal and state regulations
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal effectively and courteously with all levels of employees and management.
- The ability to handle and maintain and high-level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information is a must
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in the gaming industry a plus
- Flexibility to adjust in a changing environment
- Experience with an international company preferred
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters