The Manager of Inclusion, Equity & Diversity (IE&D) will partner with internal leadership, current Employee Resource Group members and Riveron’s HR team to assess and implement innovative, engaging, and impactful programs in support of our overall IE&D strategy. This Manager will be instrumental in elevating Riveron’s commitment to building an inclusive and diverse work culture where everyone can bring their best self to work. You’ll create educational and business programs that embed equity and diversity in every aspect of our business that will make us a uniquely attractive destination for top diverse talent.
Who will love this job
Your passion is making a difference and inspiring change in the workplace. Building an inclusive work environment where everyone is valued and treated as equals is your calling. You are ready to take the lead role and apply your managerial, organizational, and project management skills to build a cohesive IE&D culture.
What you’ll do:
- Coach and partner with Riveron executives, staff, and HR to create and implement an overall IE&D strategy. Utilizing what exists today, build a robust plan for training, education, and programming.
- Develop a business case for diversity training, education, programs, and awareness. With partnership and support from HR leaders, present to executive leadership for buy in on accelerating commitments to IE&D.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to support our diversity goals and create memorable candidate experiences.
- Build engaging IE&D development and mentorship programs, measuring success through retention, promotion, and feedback.
- Develop strategic partnerships in the market to support the exchange of new and innovative ideas in the IE&D field.
- Build and maintain trust with leadership and be seen as a key advisor on IE&D related items. Act as the primary contact for all IE&D inquiries.
- Provide coaching to our leaders and drive focus around IE&D outcomes.
- Drive communications and advertising around IE&D programming, trainings, and Employee Resource Group presentations and gatherings.
- Lead Employee Resource Group (ERG) strategy, programs, and collaboration to create great employee experiences and create opportunities for Riveron business growth.
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading inclusion, equity, and diversity programs in fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of leading change and influencing leadership to become strategic champions for IE&D.
- Proven track record for shaping and implementing programs. Create, manage programs and bring them to life.
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you’ll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information on Riveron
Riveron operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA, Arlington, VA, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Birmingham, MI, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO and Los Angeles, CA. Riveron was founded in 2006. It has 611 total employees. To see all 102 open jobs at Riveron, click here.
Read Full Job Description