As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are looking for an experienced leader to continue to build, shape and lead all of our Learning and Development initiatives across the organization. This role will be a key contributor to enabling organizational performance and effectiveness by developing/implementing strategies and programs focused on continuous learning and development. This person will help shape company-wide talent strategies and initiatives that aim to engage, align, develop and retain the talent needed to achieve ActiveCampaign's strategic goals.
The overall goal is to build global organizational capacity and capability by strengthening individual and team skills and competencies, reinforcing a culture of high performance, and fostering an environment where employees can grow their careers and do their best work.
What your day could consist of:
- Continuously assess the organization's learning and development needs across all levels and teams, working with key stakeholders.
- Identify mission critical skills.
- Recommend, develop and implement customized learning strategies to meet near and long-term capability/skill requirements.
- Build and execute comprehensive annual learning and training plans and quarterly calendars. These plans should include leadership, aspiring leadership, technical training and soft skills training.
- Develop and enable inspiring and engaging learning content.
- Facilitate training and learning sessions or train internal facilitators.
- Engage external consultants and facilitators, as needed.
- Collect feedback from sessions.
- Maintain proactive and ongoing awareness of industry trends and developments as well as functional best practices.
- Bring innovative ideas and approaches to the organization.
- Communicate compelling and useful learning and development information to leaders and to the organization, as appropriate.
- Ensure the employee onboarding experience includes required and optimal learning content.
- Ensure a global approach to the work.
- Adapt content and programs for local and regional office relevance and needs.
- Ensure a diversity and equity approach to the work.
What is needed:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of learning and talent leadership experience
- Ability and willingness to be a strategist but also a hands-on trainer and facilitator
- Proven success in building out a learning and development function from the ground up and within a fast-scaling environment
- Proven success in effectively partnering with a wide range of diverse functions across the organization, including Go To Market and Technology teams
- Excellent content development, writing and presentation skills
- Creativity in designing compelling learning programs
- Proven success with leadership development programming
- Excellent coaching, consultation and facilitation skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.