Director, Global Talent Acquisition (Remote) at Hudl
We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
To hit our 5-year company goals, Hudl needs a Talent Acquisition engine that attracts top talent in all our regions, operates smoothly year round, and sees around the corner ahead of annual growth, acquisitions and major new company initiatives and investments. We need someone to drive and steer that engine!
As a Director of Global Talent Acquisition (TA) at Hudl, you’ll be responsible for architecting our overall recruitment strategy, implementing it, and tracking performance across the ~20-person team split between Nebraska, the U.K. and India. Because you'd be focused on our needs both within the U.S. and in our major international hubs, you'd need to travel periodically.
Hudl has a flexible location policy and has over a decade of pre-pandemic experience as a hybrid, distributed workforce. Once we can safely return to our offices, we'll leave it up to you to choose where you want to work: remotely from home or from at our offices in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE., or Boston, MA.
- Experienced. You have experience coaching recruiting teams at global organizations and devising geographic talent acquisition strategies that match business needs.
- Resilient. The pandemic turned the world of employment upside down. You understand how to turn the Great Resignation into the Great Attraction by helping future Hudlies re-find their passion within sports and tech (that includes you, by the way)!
- Data-driven. Although you trust your intuition about why something is or isn’t working, you always back up your plans and capacity models with clear, high quality data and visuals which help to inspire confidence and create momentum.
- A great leader of other managers. This position will require you to direct and delegate the work of local TA teams of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, etc., including a Sr. Manager with experience in those markets and running the day-to-day, week-to-week activities of the team.
- An advocate and ally for people from underrepresented groups. We won’t just stick to sports. This position requires a steward to continue to evolve our hiring practices, enrich and broaden our networks from which we source talent, and promote best practices with hiring managers.
- Be accountable in filling 150+ net new roles annually, plus an additional 100-200 backfills.
- Develop and implement the company’s overall recruiting strategy.
- Refresh our talent brand globally.
- Support workforce planning in partnership with quarterly and annual budget planning alongside other HR, Finance, and company execs.
- Identify and attract the best talent to meet Hudl’s strategic goals.
- Foster the conditions for confident, data-informed hiring decisions which point to values-aligned, high-performing, engaged Hudlies.
- Drive operational excellence and improve the TA function over time.
- Own every moment of the prospect and candidate experience.
- Own worldwide reliable delivery of net new and backfill headcount based on annual, quarterly and monthly targets.
- Ensure we are positioned to continue scaling TA globally, whether in new regions or with new styles of getting work done (e.g. contractors, freelancers).
- Partner with other Directors within People Operations / HR.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.