Campus Recruiter at Guidepoint (Phoenix, AZ)
Join Guidepoint's Global Talent Acquisition Team.
The Campus Recruiter is an exciting opportunity for a recruitment professional who wants to work in a fast-paced, high growth company. We are a global team of almost twenty Talent Acquisition (TA) professionals spanning across the globe from the United States, Japan, Korea, India, China, Singapore, UAE, Australia, Germany, Greece and the UK.
The TA Team is looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our team, who will focus on hiring for our entry level and internship positions across all of our US offices.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for hiring recent graduates to work in our growing Phoenix, New York, Boston and San Francisco locations. They will provide support to the Client Service and Campus Recruiting Team, helping to implement a cohesive local and national campus recruiting strategy designed to identify and recruit top talent through campus programs, university relations and internal referrals.
Come work with us and be a part of the driving force that finds top talent for our rapidly growing company!
Professional Development Opportunities:
- "Around the World" orientation- Meet your global TA team members in your first week while in orientation
- Linkedin Enterprise Solutions Learning- Take online courses on sourcing, interviewing and other recruitment functions
- Research and develop professional competencies- Have access to white papers, online articles and other media as a part of our network
- Own your role: Become a mentor, advisor and thought leader within the TA global structure
- Oversee a project: Choose a project that include: Diversity & Inclusion, project start-up, reporting/metrics, candidate experience, etc.
- Exposure and usage of state-of-art technology to recruit: Linkedin Recruiter, Greenhouse and other sourcing platforms
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver and execute the successful design and implementation of the campus recruitment program across all US offices
- Help manage the full life cycle recruitment for all open entry level and summer internship positions for the Client Service division, the backbone of Guidepoint’s operations
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments, student organizations on campus, and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and attend university and community networking events
- Maintain recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
What You Have:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 2 years of campus recruiting experience required
- Demonstrated capacity for successfully working in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Excellent adaptability, effective communication, & collaboration
- High level of attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- The ability and flexibility to travel during peak season (September through March)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Entrepreneurial environment, autonomy, and fast decisions
- International exposure to the global Guidepoint teams
- Casual work environment and compelling people
- Option to work remotely
- LinkedIn Learning access
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.