This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
The right candidate for this role prides themselves on using data to solve complex business problems, is an analytical problem-solver, and will lead FullStory’s data visualization, dashboard, and data democratization efforts. You will report to the Head of Strategy & Operations as well as key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, CX, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Legal to develop and execute FullStory's Business Intelligence Strategy.
As Business Intelligence Manager, you’ll ensure our approach to Business Intelligence is scalable, key stakeholders have the data and dashboards they need to get the best insight into their business, and partner with Data Engineering to design an architecture that allows for ease of access to key data. You’ll lead cross-functional projects alongside experts to deliver deep and holistic insights for the business. You are just as comfortable writing a query as you are presenting data to leadership.
- Manage the repository of current datasets and dashboards, roadmapping what is needed, and editing/building visualizations.
- Collect the BI needs from key stakeholders within Sales, Marketing, CX, and other teams to ensure they have access to data and visualizations.
- Enable teams to use BI tools for additional use cases outside of what you are managing centrally.
- Recommend which data sources need to be ingested into a data warehouse in order to answer critical business questions.
- Work with Data Engineering on the key components of each data source that needs to be accessible and provide the business context for these data needs.
- Determine which datasets and dashboards are the source of truth for reporting purposes.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4+ years of experience leading or working in Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, or Business Operations
- Has experience providing insights to Sales, Marketing, and other business teams
- Has experience working with Looker and/or BigQuery
- Has experience working with SQL
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience working at high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- You have built a BI or Business Analytics function from the beginning
- You have experience working with Salesforce Data
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected] Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.