Principal Technical Consultant, Customer Workflow - Telco - Products Expert Implementation at ServiceNow (Dallas, TX)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The PrincipalTechnical Consultant, Customer Workflow is the functional and lead technical expert of a customer engagement team - consulting with customers and configuring the ServiceNow Customer Workflow products based on configuration best practices - all with the goal of accelerating and driving customer business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Educate others about the ServiceNow platform by creating white papers and other materials that can be shared with our ServiceNow community.
- Be the technical expert on the ServiceNow platform, while advising customers on leveraging configurations vs. Customizations.
- Support the engagements efforts for Customer Service-specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Advise customers on ways they can leverage the ServiceNow platform to transform their current processes.
- Lead customer design workshops focused on ServiceNow Platform and Customer and Industry Workflow Solution technology
- Guiding customers through the ServiceNow capabilities during different parts of the engagement; knowledge transfers, process documentation, proof of concepts, and architectural documentation.
- Drafting and reviewing user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Guides and provides ad-hoc oversight/training for the customer's future system administrators throughout the engagement
- Perform the role as a technical development lead and be responsible process the development process for partner resources(onshore and offshore) and other peers.
- Work with other members of your ServiceNow team to provide a great experience for our customers.
- Prepare all customer-facing deliverables focused on the technology and be responsible for the quality of configured/developed solution
- Juggle multiple and complex projects/initiatives
- Leading continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Supporting specific sales activities when required
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the ServiceNow delivery team and partner ecosystem upon request
- Collaborate with team members
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 5 years of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies - inclusive of integrations and portals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) in a customer service environment, while providing thought leadership to Customer Service sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Experience creating recommendations that comprise of multiple complex solution components.
- Knowledge of Field Service Management Best Practices in the following areas; Asset Management, Worker Management, Common FSM Integrations, Dispatching, and Reporting.
- Strong understanding of leading CRM tools and related systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to operate within a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to gain and maintain certifications
- Ability to obtain the following certifications in the first 180 days of employment; Certification System Administrator, Certificated Application Developer, Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management
- Ability to adapt and learn new features and capabilities
- Proven team player and team builder
*The posting is intended for Q3 hiring needs.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.